Welcome to Durango 9R Schools Athletic and Activities Registration
- You will only need to create one account for registration per family.
- Please have your physical form ready to upload. *See below for information on Physicals.
- Please have your insurance information to input.
- The fees this year are as follows per District...
- 9R High School Student Activity Fee $125.00
- Out of District High School Activity Fee $200.00
- 9R MIddle School Student Activity Fee $50.00
- Out of District Middle School Activity Fee $85.00
- You can pay online after you register by clicking on PAY FOR ACTIVITY under Quick Links on the left.
- If you prefer to pay by check, you can drop off payment to the DHS Athletic Office during the hours of 10:00am-1:00pm. You will need to call before, so we can meet you outside to collect payment.
- If your student is on the free or reduced school meal program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to contact a coach, please click here for coach's information.
- ONLY after registration has been approved (current physicals uploaded and payment has been made), you will receive an email letting you know that your child is CLEARED to participate. Until you receive your email of Final Clearance, your child CANNOT participate. No exceptions. These are CHSAA rules.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION - Click here of a Blank Physical Form
- Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the Activities office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. Your doctor's office should have the physical form to fill out and give you after your examination. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be uploaded into your account during registration prior to the first day of practice/tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from the date of the last exam.
TRANSFERS FROM ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL
- If you are transfering from another high school, you will have to go to Planet HS to submit Transfer Paperwork to be approved by CHSAA for your child to play sports with DHS. If you have an account with PlanetHS, you can log in using your credentials, if not, you will have to create a new account. Please send us an email when you have completed your paperwork. This has to be completed and approved before your child can participate in DHS Athletics.
CLICK THE ICON BELOW
TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS
Aaron Champenoy - Durango High School Athletic Director
Phone: 970-259-1630 ext 2302
Michael Jaramillo - Miller Middle School Athletic Director
Phone: 970-247-1418 ext 2521
Eva Duce - Escalante Middle School Athletic Director
Phone: 970-247-9490 ext 2822
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: